Air Conditioning Service
Keeping your home comfortable throughout the seasons starts with high-quality AC service, but it doesn’t end there. Your air conditioner unit needs regular maintenance to keep you cool, summer after summer. A/C tune-ups also help you avoid costly AC repairs down the road. Because of things in our home and environment, regular cleaning and replacing certain parts is necessary to the life of your A/C unit. Our A/C tune-ups include the following services:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Monitor refrigerant levels and pressure
- Test air conditioner safety controls
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Clean & check the condenser coil to increase efficiency
- Measure for correct airflow
- Lubricate all moving parts to reduce wear (if applicable)
- Inspect existing evaporator coil
- Advise of improvements if needed
Romano Bros. can help keep your unit in peak performance with regular service by cleaning and replacing necessary parts throughout the system. If your unit has not been serviced recently, call us today, and we’ll get your AC system tuned for the summer season.
Top 3 Reasons To Service Your AC Unit
- Air Conditioning Filters Clogged and Dirty Filters obstruct airflow and reduce an A/C's system efficiency. Simply replacing a compromised filter can lower your air conditioner's energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
- Air Conditioner Coils Your evaporator coil should be checked and cleaned every year to remove dirt that is insulating it. Outdoor condenser coils also need to be kept clear of debris—dryer vents, leaves, and your lawnmower, and foliage are all sources of potential debris.
- Condensate Drains Clogged drains prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and the excess moisture can discolor walls or carpet.
Call Romano Bros. at (630) 931-0123 or use our online contact form today for a thorough inspection and cleaning of your AC unit to avoid disruption in service. We have affordable maintenance plans to consistently care for your HVAC systems.